gta lcs i'm trying to add my own music any ideas

<<

luckywolf69

Young Brewer

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 0

Post Mon Apr 03, 2006 12:22 pm

gta lcs i'm trying to add my own music any ideas

i've already downloaded a program called eac for codemasters but id don't work right, anyone know how to fix codec "divide by zero" issues
<<

in_da_house

Mega Brewer
Mega Brewer

Post Tue Apr 04, 2006 5:06 am

i downloaded 1 program by rockstar that puts ur music on ur lcs but u need discs and i cbf goin through my collection of albums to find my fav songs
<<

CLMT

Brewery Master
Brewery Master

Post Tue Apr 04, 2006 12:02 pm

yah the rockstar program doesnt allow u to play ripped songs kinda sux.

XTag: |Br3w|CLMT
<<

DarkPacMan77

Brewology Moderator
Brewology Moderator

Thanks given: 13 times

Thanks received: 18 times

Post Wed Jan 10, 2007 5:47 pm

There is a way without the Rockstar program. It helps you load music into ANY game actually, but for games that don't have a custom music function (like GTA or the ATV: Blazin Trails game) you would have to add it to the iso and recompile it with a program like UMDGEN. Currently, the newest version of UMDGEN is version 4.0.

On my GTA game I put the song Mr. Roboto by Styx... so trust me, it can be done. I will try to find out the program.

*EDIT* This is what I can remember. The music needs to be converted to the format .toc. Google for a .mp3 to .toc converter and it will convert the file type. After that, you rename the song from .toc to .gta.

ex: if your song is "Song.mp3" and you convert it to "Song.toc", all you would have to to is change the end from .toc to .gta MANUALLY. If you do that, you will have the correct file type to put in your "custom tracks" folder on your memory stick. If you DON'T have a custom tracks folder, then you should rip a song off of a cd and put it on GTA the "Rock*" way, and then it will create the folder for you in the savedata folder. You can then put your songs in there.

remember, look for a "mp3 to toc" converter, then rename the file extension to .gta and put it in the custom tracks folder

-DarkPacMan77-
D3ViLsAdvocate wrote:Try shaking the salt harder onto your tongue.

Return to PlayStation Portable