Forum    News    Downloads    Saved Games

How to convert ur hardmod bettery back 2 normal without any

<<

Mokautu

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 0

Post Tue Jan 15, 2008 1:43 am

How to convert ur hardmod bettery back 2 normal without any

k i'm na keep it very short nd simple: U will need the full version of u.m.p.s nd a psp that can run iso /cso. Download the upms 4rom psp-hacks.com nd copy it 2 ur iso folder nd run the program, now once the programe is up nd running select option 1, u should now 3more options select no1 to install the ipl to ur ms nd u done ur hardmod bettery should work as a normal bettery would. Remember ur hardmod bettery will only work with that memory card so Don't format it after loading the ipl on it.
<<

seiya07

Young Brewer

Post Thu Feb 21, 2008 4:21 am

Re: How to convert ur hardmod bettery back 2 normal without

Mokautu wrote:k i'm na keep it very short nd simple: U will need the full version of u.m.p.s nd a psp that can run iso /cso. Download the upms 4rom psp-hacks.com nd copy it 2 ur iso folder nd run the program, now once the programe is up nd running select option 1, u should now 3more options select no1 to install the ipl to ur ms nd u done ur hardmod bettery should work as a normal bettery would. Remember ur hardmod bettery will only work with that memory card so Don't format it after loading the ipl on it.

cool i'll try it out...
<<

thewizardoffozz

Young Brewer

Post Thu Apr 24, 2008 11:00 am

well i finally got it working. thanks a lot for the information, a few suggestions
this link here http://www.noob911.com/?q=node/8 is the way to install the upsm
...i should have wings by now...

Return to PSP Tutorials