<<

zeromaster

Experienced Brewer
Experienced Brewer

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 0

Post Mon Jul 10, 2006 10:58 am

how do i downgrade 2.5?

Hello, i'm new to the forums but not to theis site, anywho I was waiting to buy my psp and I finally got one, I wanted a portable device to play roms on, then I find out it's f**k version 2.5, i was so pissed off I could have thrown all my sony gear out the window into the dumpster because I just waste 350 f**k dollars on a psp and 256 memory card, and then I thought maybe there is a way to downgraade it or get a snes/nes emulator for 2.5, can anyone here help me please, I recieved the money to buy my psp for my birthday and I don't want it to be wasted, please ,help :(
<<

Supashay91

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Thanks received: 1

Post Mon Jul 10, 2006 2:03 pm

okay, so you bought it and rigfht out of the box it was 2.5? well sorry buddy but there is a 2.5 downgrader but you can't have a TA-082 motherboard, or a factory 2.5/2.6....sorry.
PS3 Friend Name:Supashay91
Passion,Joy,Sorrow,Pain and tears.
They will all be pabulum of your life.
<<

zeromaster

Experienced Brewer
Experienced Brewer

Thanks received: 0

Post Thu Jul 13, 2006 11:23 am

supashay91 wrote:okay, so you bought it and rigfht out of the box it was 2.5? well sorry buddy but there is a 2.5 downgrader but you can't have a TA-082 motherboard, or a factory 2.5/2.6....sorry.

I figured it out, I just used one of my bro's games to update it to 2.6, then I downgraded it successfully to 1.5, it took 5 hours to understand and do but it worked, luckily even if my psp bricked i could exchange it for a new one at the EB I bought it at (the guy had to hint me about it because he wasn't legally allowed to tell me how to downgrade it)

anywho I got the roms to work and i'm happy with the result, lolz i
ve been playing genesis non-stop it's so awsum

Return to PSP Tutorials