<<

monkeymaximus

Brewery Owner
Brewery Owner

Thanks given: 50 times

Thanks received: 40 times

Post Tue Jul 11, 2006 8:06 pm

WANTED: News Bloggers

We want our news to be updated more often. So we want to get a group of several people that post 1 piece of news a day to keep the coolest (most important) psp or gaming news on the front of pspbrew.

If you are interested please sign up here with an article (they should all be relatively short) for today. You who are chosen will become be our new news bloggers.

Thanks for your interest.

-MonkeyMaximus
Last edited by monkeymaximus on Thu Dec 25, 2008 4:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[img]https://brewology.com/images/mm/monkeymaximus.jpg[/img]
http://img522.imageshack.us/img522/8907/monkeymaximus2ph.jpg
<<

Slick

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 1

Post Tue Jul 11, 2006 8:29 pm

ummm....didnt we already do this last time? cause we werent still given the permission to post any news yet.
<<

monkeymaximus

Brewery Owner
Brewery Owner

Thanks given: 50 times

Thanks received: 40 times

Post Tue Jul 11, 2006 9:27 pm

someone else did.. not me... notice that thread is gone.

im changing the permissions as soon as i approve someone.
[img]https://brewology.com/images/mm/monkeymaximus.jpg[/img]
http://img522.imageshack.us/img522/8907/monkeymaximus2ph.jpg
<<

D3ViLsAdvocate

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Location: ----New Jersey PSP Status:Dead & Gone PS3 Status:Paper Weight PS4 Status:mmm

Thanks given: 3 times

Thanks received: 21 times

Post Wed Jul 12, 2006 8:45 am

would it be ok if i copied it from a site and just put the source were i got it from?
ImageImage
<<

.Vault

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Thanks received: 2 times

Post Wed Jul 12, 2006 9:54 am

pspruler wrote:ummm....didnt we already do this last time? cause we werent still given the permission to post any news yet.
yea... that was mailas when he thought he could get people to post news...

i already can post news so i will try and keep everyone posted!
<<

shadox

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Thanks received: 0

Post Wed Jul 12, 2006 9:59 am

lol.. i like when mailas had the power and posted game reviews by us up there and all that other stuff..
if i find news, i'll post it up again..
<<

Mailas

Post Sun Jul 23, 2006 2:27 pm

Well Im still waiting until my mod job is back after my forum was deleted since I had permission from you on blog.
<<

in_da_house

Mega Brewer
Mega Brewer

Post Sun Jul 23, 2006 7:02 pm

i wouldnt mind doing the news, i go to other psp sites for news now because lack of updates here... i could do them but not always daily....
<<

Slick

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Thanks received: 1

Post Sun Jul 23, 2006 7:20 pm

ok....so are we going to be tested or what?
<<

.Vault

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Thanks received: 2 times

Post Mon Jul 24, 2006 7:18 pm

MailasG wrote:Well Im still waiting until my mod job is back after my forum was deleted since I had permission from you on blog.
dont count on it man..... the only reason i am even a mod is because i have some friends and birdman gave me a boost in his admin days
<<

Mailas

Post Mon Jul 24, 2006 9:23 pm

More than you :lol:
I was demoted because of a mis carry since my forums were deleted that I was moderating since no one went there.
Terd wanted to see what I could moderate so were still figureing it out.
Plus Birdman isnt an admin anymore so dont get UR hopes up too high either...
<<

shadox

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Post Tue Jul 25, 2006 7:57 am

BTW, I am sorry I haven't been able and as active as I've been before. I've been really busy..
Once I find time, I will continue to post news and such.
<<

Mailas

Post Tue Jul 25, 2006 11:08 am

Yea with that cool site man!!! Im just glad you made it.
Anyways since its taking a lot of people to figure out why nik has said no to terdinglage (dont bother asking if you don't know what I mean)
then I guess Il see if I can make an article here.
Il do it later though.

*PS:
Thanks shadox for the comment, didnt notice you're post:
lol.. i like when mailas had the power and posted game reviews by us up there and all that other stuff..
if i find news, i'll post it up again..

<<

im_on_teh_computer

Experienced Brewer
Experienced Brewer

Post Sun Jul 30, 2006 11:00 pm

I wouldn't mind doing anything, put me on the job and it will get done (eventually ;P). News would be kind of fun, since I try to keep as updated as possible. But whatever you put me on (if anything) I'll be fine with it, I hope to be of further help to this site for as long as possible (and let me tell you, that's a long time) since I really like it here and I am very used to the community. I feel very comfortable with the community here, and would like to thank all those who created this place, as it was the first PSP homebrew site I knew about since the PSP came out (not too soon after it's release). So in short I would like to contribute anything I can to the site that has long since been my PSP homebrew home.

Since monkeymaximus also asked for a sample of news here is a little snippet thrown together.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DEVHOOK 46 RELEASED

As of late some of you have been wanting to know the progress on Devhook. No there is not 2.8 support yet, but for now there is a new version out, version 46. As the new version of Devhook has mainly one new option, and that is to be able to write some of the firmware you emulate to the PSP's flash memory. This, along with any other type of writing to the PSP's flash, has been proven dangerous. But this writing to the flash is supposed to make it easier/faster to emulate the firmware. There have also been some BUG FIXES implemented in this version, and I believe the option to exit Devhook using another feature within this new release has been added too, opposing the turning off of your PSP to reset it to 1.5 again. This version has many fixes and a few new features, but if you decide to use the flashing option IT IS AT YOUR OWN RISK! If you have any further questions as to the flashing option or just plain whatever (about devhook) please see the complete devhook guide by ChaosZero here.
Back, and playing with my "zompsp".
<<

in_da_house

Mega Brewer
Mega Brewer

Post Sun Jul 30, 2006 11:42 pm

yeah i reckon on teh computer should be a news blogger guy...
Next

Return to Announcements