<<

Danopoly

Brewery Master
Brewery Master

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 4 times

Post Sun Mar 05, 2006 6:24 pm

Everyone must read this

Heya, as you all know, the forum rules have been eluded for a while. Just a quick brief overview of the instuctions that was there for a while now.

-No spamming (ads, single posts with only one word or letter such as k, ya, ok, etc)

-NO flamming (swearing and trash talking) If somebody says it to you, then tell them stop in a polite manner. Or if you promote the person swearing, then its just as bad.

-BANNERS MUST BE 400x150!!!! or lower people are slowly going higher. All banners may be banned if this keeps going (as stated in the rules)
Last edited by Danopoly on Sun Mar 05, 2006 10:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<<

Surenix

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Thanks received: 0

Post Sun Mar 05, 2006 6:31 pm

And PLEASE follow. I am sick of coming here and seeing 50 new posts and topics and nothing has anything to do with anything, this is excluding some of the general chat stuff, but in the GFX section and Homebrews section, STAY ON TOPIC!!

-I am getting sick of deleting people's posts and spammings and such. Please stop the spams and the nasty short comments to yourself.

Thanks,
PSPortable
<<

shadox

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Post Sun Mar 05, 2006 6:37 pm

You should also give consequences if this occurs, because people still won't read this or follow the rules, and I too am sick of it!
<<

Supashay91

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Thanks received: 1

Post Sun Mar 05, 2006 6:57 pm

well theres gotta be a way that you can lay these rules down harder than just telling people no. maybe a list of punsihments?
PS3 Friend Name:Supashay91
Passion,Joy,Sorrow,Pain and tears.
They will all be pabulum of your life.
<<

Mailas

Post Sun Mar 05, 2006 7:04 pm

Might I add that even if you swear and block out some of the letters that make it so you dont see the actual swear word, I think we should just not swear at all, even if you do block out the letters,
I mean we have little kids here under the age of 12 and we also have parents and that means we don't want complaints.
Dont swear is what Im trying to say.

For Supashay:
We are. We are deciding on warnings, and banning things from you, and not just stuff, but also your username.
I havn't seen it happen around here but It will soon if you guys dont respect the rules.
<<

Supashay91

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Post Sun Mar 05, 2006 7:11 pm

The swearing seems like it needs to go, my little sister gets on here as me and now I can't be too sure when she has been on or not.
<<

Danopoly

Brewery Master
Brewery Master

Thanks received: 4 times

Post Sun Mar 05, 2006 7:25 pm

Lets start the revolution.
Everybody on this forum make up some rules and punishments that they feel is necessary and post it on this post. And admins and mods will decide which of those rules will be implemented. Making the rules by admins alone; i feel is just unfair, so im giving you all the chance to make up your own 'fair' rules that will be good for all to follow. Any ideas anyone?
<<

Supashay91

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Post Sun Mar 05, 2006 7:39 pm

Here are some

-Swaering 1st offense=warning,second offesne=3 day ban
-Bad Spelling (:P)= a butt-kicking
-Purposley Racial Remarks 1st offense= Swift and merciless Permanent ban.
-Flamming 1st offesne= 1 week ban, 2nd offesne= 4 week ban, 3rd offesne= Permanent Ban.
-Off-Topic 1st offesne=warning, 2nd offesne= warning 3rd offesne= 1 day ban, 4th offesne=can't have a sig until behavior improves
-Disrespecting Mods and Admins 1st offesne= warning,2nd offense= 2 week ban, 3rd offesne= 1 month ban, 4th offesne= permanent ban
- Banners must be 400X150 1st offesne=warning by pm, 2nd offense= warning, 3rd offense= loss of signature privileges.
-spamming 1st offense= warning 2nd offense= deleted posts and warning, 3rd offense= 1 week ban, 4th offense=loss of sig privileges.
those are just a few, more ideas to come, if you need em.

*edit* Forgot Spamming
<<

shadox

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Post Mon Mar 06, 2006 12:23 pm

No you need to include spamming. I can't stand when people leave comments like this too:

"ahaha i dont even no if i can vote ut i vte jt haha cas jts a clol guy asjahahahah unlike pportablepppp hahaa bitc"
<<

Supashay91

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Post Mon Mar 06, 2006 12:28 pm

No, I included it check the bvery last bullet/dash mark. I kniow how bad spamming gets.
<<

shadox

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Post Mon Mar 06, 2006 12:35 pm

Oh..I thought it said forget spamming... I see..
I think supashay's rules are perfect, and we can add to it when needed..
<<

Mailas

Post Mon Mar 06, 2006 2:54 pm

PStationPV2 wrote:No you need to include spamming. I can't stand when people leave comments like this too:

"ahaha i dont even no if i can vote ut i vte jt haha cas jts a clol guy asjahahahah unlike pportablepppp hahaa bitc"

My thoughs exactly
and Im not going to even think about pointing out the name of who did this *cough* alimo *cough*

Oh and supashay, we don't go up to 4 warnings, we go up to 3 and if you get to 3 you have an immidiate bann at: sigs, posting (limit) of even your user account.

Now, I don't know anyone here who has been banned, all Im saying is that I think some banning need sto start happening since I can tell that alot of people read this sort of stuff and it looks as though they just ignore it and start doing what ever you want.
I say if you see something bad 3 times, bann them to what ever their doing.
The flamming really has to stop.
I mean come on, I have already given one person a warning for ignoring my signature warning since it was too big, and they infact were online.
<<

shadox

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Post Mon Mar 06, 2006 3:01 pm

I agree with Mailas too! What do you think about these danopoly? Should we enforce these?
And what about banning?
<<

Mailas

Post Mon Mar 06, 2006 3:04 pm

Yea to be more specific:
3 warnings your banned on what ever the topic is:
If you have 3 warnings on graphics section, your signature is banned
if you have 3 warnings on general section, your account is banned,
if you have 3 wanrings on what ever, your XXXX is banned, what ever.

I know Im reaching high levels, but this has gone on too far!
<<

shadox

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Post Mon Mar 06, 2006 3:06 pm

Yeah... A lot of people just come here to mess around, and I want this to stop to.. Besides, who is allowed to ban?
Next

Return to Announcements